Saturday, May 02, 2009

After ages...

After ages……
I am writing this blog after approximately 2 years. In this technologically advanced world, a gap of 2 years can mean change in the generation. Now that I am back, this time I will try my best to be an active blogger and keep giving updates on the happenings.

These days I keep myself engaged in my new work and whenever I get time I love watching the IPL series. I love the team KKR and guess why. No not because of Sourav Ganguly or Peterson. Yes because of SRK.. :) but unfortunately this time again the team is not doing very well… But what a nail biting finish in the match between KKR and Rajasthan Royals. Let’s see what happens in the coming days.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Jonathan Boutelle said...

Glad to have you back! Hope it won't be two years until your next post.... ;-)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Rashmi said...

Nice to see you blogging again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home