Wednesday, March 29, 2006

college life!!!!!!!!!

The two years at ICFAI, Guragon was full of masti and joy only……….
wont ever forget those boring class presentations and lectures, last minute preparations for exams and then rushing to wash room during exams :) :), chatting endlessly in classrooms or library, entering five mins before the class getting over, giving proxies, listening I-Pod in class, sitting in NESCAFE for hours and hours……
Met nice people, made lots of friends, had the time of my life and last but not the least “my first job”...Thank you all!!!!!
It was really wonderful period of my life……….. I really miss each and every moment of college!!!!!! things have changed now no late entry, no music, no Nescafe but 14 students of our college got placed in Capital IQ (the company I am working for) so its fun over here also…and the best feeling is that you are independent now…

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

can you pls mail me the address n phone no. of CAPITL IQ Ggn ?

Thanks.
bondv@rediffmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home